Sometimes also know as
the “Officer’s Barracks,” this building was constructed
before 1817 and was originally the site of company
workshops. On the 1817 map it was referred to as “house of
planks containing a foundry and workroom for medical aide.”
It was refurbished in 1833 to provide Company officials and
visitors with accommodations.
Reconstruction of the
Officials’ Quarters, previously demolished during the
1916-18 Chapel reconstruction, was completed in 1981.