Fort Ross Conservancy staff is on site and working seven days a week.
Our office hours are from 10am – 5pm, seven days a week.
- Become a member
- Call us at: 707-847-3437
Or email us at the addresses below:
- Sarah Sweedler, CEO; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarjan Holt, Operations Manager; email@example.com
- Igor Polishchuk, Director of External Relations & Community Partnerships; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Song Hunter, Marine Ecology Program, Distance Learning Experiences, Scouts & Service Projects, & Social Media Manager; email@example.com
- Charon Vilnai, ELP Program Manager, Bookshop Manager, Call House Museum Lead & Sea Lion Survey Project Lead; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hank Birnbaum, Bilingual Guide, ELP Instructor; email@example.com
- Becky Thompson, Visitor Center Staffer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tricia Ialeggio, Programs Instructor; email@example.com
If you would like to communicate with California State Parks Russian River district office, please contact:
California State Parks at 707-865-3124